Creative Spark's main objectives for a good brand will include:
- Delivering the branding message clearly
- Confirming your credibility
- Motivating the buyer
- Concreting on user loyalty
High Quality BrandingYour brand is what you are really selling to your customers, not just a product or service for which there may already be many existing providers. A strong brand can make any business stand out from the crowd, particularly in a competitive market. Successful branding is about promoting your strengths. Creative Spark will start by finding out about what your business is good at and what you believe in as a business.
Building Your BrandIf you want to build and maintain a strong brand, you’ll need to focus on what your customers want and how you can guarantee to deliver it. You’ll need to be consistent in your service and every other point of contact customers have with you - for example phone calls, letters, emails, etc.
Getting Customer Feedback on Your BrandGet regular feedback from satisfied customers to check that your business is consistently delivering on the promises your brand makes.
Brand Growth OpportunitiesThe reviewing process can often give you an indication of areas into which you can expand your business. However, it is equally important to use the findings from your review to check if your brand can withstand being stretched to other products or services.
Budgeting for a BrandThe key areas you could budget for are:
- Design needs, such as a logo, signage, business stationery or product packaging
- Your advertising
- Time you’ll need to spend with employees to make sure they understand your brand
- Any resources you’ll have to provide for employees to enable them to carry out what the brand promises, e.g. customer service costs
- Keeping your company website updated
Want to learn more about our Branding services? Click here to Get in Touch or fill out the enquiry form below.
How can we help you?
Call us on 0161 375 1718 or use the form provided.