We are on the hunt for a Project / Campaign Manager who relishes a challenge, can handle multiple projects and loves getting things done. A real doer / completer who loves working with people and gets a buzz from helping to scope, manage and deliver awesome high-quality work, on time and on budget. You’ll work with two Account Directors so must be able to manage your workload well, take initiative and manage upwards where necessary. You will have a good knowledge and experience of working on brand and campaigns including print, but also can know how a brand works in the digital space, and have experience of working on digital projects with a good level of know-how. You’ll also be a real people person, being able to inspire and motivate the team and impress the clients with whom you’ll be working.
Do you see yourself as a Spark? Someone who embodies our values of being confident (but not cocky), daring, obsessed, positive and proud? Mix that with a sociable personality, one that isn’t afraid to bounce ideas in a creative environment, and our agency could be the place for you. Our team is super close knit like one big happy family and we are hugely passionate about what we do. We need someone who is as excited about that as we are!
Your responsibilities and qualities:
- Managing projects of multiple types – working across brand, campaign and digital.
- Ensuring all projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
- Developing solid and productive relationships with the Sparks and suppliers and work well with clients too.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered within the budgets defined (financial and hourly) protecting and ensuring profitability.
- Managing and delivering all projects following the Creative Spark internal process and suggest alternative processes where required.
- Work closely with the Account Directors to manage project scope and change control.
- Producing, managing and communicating project plans.
- Producing and distributing project status reports to clients weekly.
- Producing and following a communication plan with the client.
- Produce relevant documentation for digital/brand/campaign projects with the relevant team.
- Ensure the project teams are regularly collaborating to provide continuous improvement towards the project end goal.
- Liaise internally with the Senior Operations Manager to ensure all resource is planned and sourced effectively.
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects / clients.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must have 5+ years experience as a, Account, Project or Campaign Manager in a commercial environment. We are looking for someone who can confidently take a complex digital brief and see it through to completion, as well as working across brand and campaigns.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working directly with creatives, designers, developers, copywriters, clients and suppliers (including printers, digital agencies and more). Must be able to work with the above resources.
- Experience in managing the following types of projects; Digital products / campaigns, WP, ecommerce, video and print.
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of projects delivered ranging in value.